Friday, November 19, 2010

I will miss u, Bye Bye


Hwe-ming( my cute cute eh ) , Bye Bye
You are always my best friend forever and forever
You are the 1 who noe me

You are the cutest in the world
so you are my cutie
still remember wat u say a round round cute cute pig
but i dun wan to be the pig
I wan to be the cutest bear in the world


2 of us are the cutest bear in the world
dun forget to contact wif me ya
waiting u back form Singapore after 4 years or u will come back every 10 weeks
Luv U, cute cute eh

Hwe-ming, as ur friend, I will support u forever
Best Friend Forever
在我这么多朋友中,你对我最好,最了解我
虽然我并没有像你了解我一样了解你
对不起, 我真的有尝试过。。。

答应我,无论你在那里,都要像现在一样快乐, 不要给你自己太大的压力
只要是对的,只要你开心, 就好
我永远支持你, 就像你支持我一样。。。
永远不要忘记我,你的可爱的, 哈哈
我不懂能跟你说什么,不能挽留你。。。
只能像你说谢谢你一直以来这么地了解我,一直这么的关心我。。。
再见。。


♥永远爱你哦♥

Juz from :
♥Jinny Kh'ng Jing Yi♥
♥康静宜♥
♥你的可爱的♥
2010年11月23日

No comments:

Post a Comment