Friday, July 23, 2010

thanks all my friend

Thanks to all my friend tat really upport me for a long time especially u my best friend since in primary school, Hwe-ming. I noe make friend wif me is the worst thing in the world k fine i juz ignore it. I noe sometime u very geram me k lo i don't care n keep ki siaoing. Thanks you for being beside me for so long n if not wrong have more than 3 years. Really thanks. En Ning, Yi Ning, Kar Huey, Shu Min, Ke Min, Pei Ling i also very thanks you all for keep supporting me when i get bullied. Last year, I was so happy study in K2B wif u all. Before that I was so sad when i think that i wont have any best friend in this class n cant study together wif Hwe-ming. And now i noe that I was wrong sorry. Thank you for u all punya support when I am sad and moody n now i now that i so xing4 fu2 study same class wif u all. N because I din study hard in last year so I cant study in the same class with u all this year but we still best friends (Juz wat i think) Really thank you and friends forever ya...... Khang Lin, Mei Ling, Deborah, Janice and also Xin Yi I so happy study in he same class with all of u. U all keep making me happy and like a siao lang and happy when the time I was in school.

Seriously, En Ning, Yi Ning, Kar Huey, Shu Min, Ke Min, Pei Ling, Khang Lin, Deborah, Mei Ling, Janice, Xin Yi and also u lah Hwe-ming (Dun think that i will ignore u) can i same class wif all of u next year this wat I want next year and this is sure a good opening for me next year haha. I think i wont same class with u all d because my result really really bad. And i wont get 8As in my PMR for sure. I dun have that kind of confident to get so good de result. So paiseh...... I noe some of u will scold when u all see this.

Anyway FRIENDS FOREVER ya, Love u

No comments:

Post a Comment